(as of Apr 15,2021 07:59:43 UTC – Details)
Our hammock chair chain made of stainless steel, high hardness, corrosion resistance and not easy to rust,can guarantee you a long-term use, provide you a pleasant reading place, or install a swing for children in backyard to spend the weekend leisure time.
1. High-quality stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, not easy to rus.
2. D-shaped buckle is retractable and the length of chain can be adjusted at will.
3. Maximum load-bearing capacity of decorative chain is 250 kg.
One carabiner has spring-loaded and auto-closing functions for quick connection.
Another carabiner clips has a screw lock smooth torsion function, which can produce a more tight effect.
Product Name: Chain with the Loops
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Maximum Bearing Capacity: 250 kg
Chain Length: 60 cm/23.7 inches
Carabiner Length: 5 cm/1.97 inch
2 x Chandelier Chain (60 cm/23.7 inches)
2 x D Ring Locking Carabiner
2 x Carabiner Keychain Clips
1. Due to different measurement methods and tools, please allow 0-0.5 cm error.
2. Please make sure that heavy duty locking carabiner clip and connection chain are intact before installation to avoid unnecessary danger.
➤【Stable Performance】: Stainless steel hanging chair chain made of stainless steel,sturdy and durable,can maintain stable performance even in complicated weather. When you install correctly, the maximum bearing capacity is 250 kg,then you can lie on the hammock at will.
➤【Easy to Use】: Hammock chain can be adjusted according to your height, just adjust climbing D-buckle to your preferred length and link it with the sandbag chain, which will make your work easier.
➤【Perfect Size】: Stainless steel short link chain length is 23.6 inches and thickness 4 mm. Mountaineering D buckle is 2 inches,high thickness and hardness can prevent swing chair chain from breaking suddenly and avoiding you from danger.
➤【Application】: Long chain suit for hanging hammock chairs, sandbags, aerial yoga, plants, chandeliers, trailers, screens with projectors suspended from the ceiling, fences, allowing you spend leisure time in hammock.